lördag 19 juni 2010

Hm...

I noticed I haven't put up a blog post in a while, and I haven't animated in a long time either.
Before it was because of school, and now that the summer break finally started, so did the World Cup. And being the soccer geek I am, I've only missed 2 games so far.
But I'm hoping to actually get this film done now. I've been working on it for like 6 months or something, and I could of finished it in like a week.
Now later on I've also found the script really bad, so I've lost interest in this film. Still I only have like 30 seconds left to film, so canceling it now wouldn't really be a good idea. Anyways, I also have this agent film, that I really like the script of, and I think it will be pretty good. It will be really hard work though, but I'll enjoy making this film cause it will be a challenge.
I also feel like making a couple of shorts, with those 2 new characters that's going to replace Jim and Dave cause I didn't really like them.
I haven't really been social on YouTube much, so I've lost contact with a few of my YouTube friends. I've mostly been on Bricks In Motion where I'm known as "Ludvig" and on twitter where I'm known as LudvigNensen.

That's it for now, peace out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar